IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
Sep 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
New research conducted by IOM in close cooperation with the Government of Aruba examines Aruba’s prevention, protection and prosecution efforts related to human trafficking, and determines the effectiveness of its laws, policies, procedures, practices and partnerships.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking