UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
Oct 09 2013
Download right click "save as"
This compendium of new syllabi represents UNESCO’s strategic response to the question: How can journalism education continue to renew itself? This is the question that the Third World Journalism Education Congress (WJEC-3) posed to its delegates. There are two aspects to this question. The first recognizes the historical trajectories through which journalism education has evolved. The second is a call to renegotiate the future trajectory of journalism education.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment