UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
Oct 09 2013
Download right click "save as"
This compendium of new syllabi represents UNESCO’s strategic response to the question: How can journalism education continue to renew itself? This is the question that the Third World Journalism Education Congress (WJEC-3) posed to its delegates. There are two aspects to this question. The first recognizes the historical trajectories through which journalism education has evolved. The second is a call to renegotiate the future trajectory of journalism education.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French