Jun 03 2013
Download right click "save as"
The report comprises a thematic analysis by the Special Rapporteur of theintegration of a human rights-based approach in measures to discourage the demand that fosters all forms of exploitation of persons, especially women and children, and which leads to human trafficking. It examines the role of such demand in fostering exploitation and trafficking in persons, and provides an overview of various international and regional legal and policy frameworks and initiatives as well as different approaches and measures undertaken by States and other stakeholders. In addition, the Special Rapporteur draws attention to some of the remaining challenges in integrating human rights-based approach, and provides a set of recommendations for addressing them.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013