D&E 2010 Annual Report
Aug 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
D&E is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing qualified services for the protection and reintegration of victims of abuse, exploitation and trafficking, and to changing the legal, institutional and social context to counter these abuses. The activities planned and implemented by "Different & Equal" organization go the same lines with the National Strategies and Action Plans for combating human trafficking and the organization's obligations as a member of the National Referral Mechanism for victims of trafficking.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London