European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
Apr 19 2013
Download right click "save as"
This publication presents the first report at the EU level on statistics on trafficking in human beings. It includes data for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010. The EU and its Member States have selected trafficking in human beings as one of the priority areas in the fight against organised crime. This resulted in the adoption by the Council and the European Parliament of Directive 2011/36/EU on preventing and combating trafficking in human beings and protecting its victims and the adoption by the Commission on 19 June 2012 of the EU Strategy towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012–2016, endorsed via Council Conclusions by the Justice and Home Affairs Council on 25 October 2012.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013