ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
Apr 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
This report analyses the use of fundamental principles and rights (including elimination of forced labour) in trade agreements, the impact of ILO's standard-related work as well as promotional activities, the challenge of enforcement and gaps in the realization of fundamental rights at work.
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking