IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
Jan 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Manual tackles issues of investigation of trafficking crimes on the basis of innovative approaches including investigations with the use of financial tools. The manual was developed by a group of national and international experts with participation of IOM counter-trafficking specialists. On the basis of the manual, an educational program was elaborated by the experts and professors of the Economic Security Academy of the Ministry of Interior of Russia (MoI). The educational program is a working tool on human trafficking issues targeted to the students attending the Ministry of Interior of the RF educational establishments for training, re-training, upgrading of qualifications as well as operative officers and investigators. The program is already in place at the MoI Russia Economic Security Academy and MoI Russia Moscow University. Three counter-trafficking projects contributed to the development of the manual, namely: "Prevention of Human Trafficking in the Russian Federation" financed by the European Union; co-funded by the US Department of State (INL) and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC); "Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the Russian Federation" financed by Sida - Swedish International Development and Cooperation Agency; "A Multiagency Model of Cooperation for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the Russian Far East" (financed by the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs of the US Department of State-INL). For more information visit the website of IOM.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Country Narratives J-M