IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
Sep 28 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this clear booklet '10 Questions about Human Trafficking', the counter trafficking programme of IOM (SACTAP) ask and answer to 10 questions: What is Human Trafficking? How do traffickers recruit their victims? Why are people trafficked? Why do victims of trafficking not run away? What effect does trafficking on victims? Who can become a victim? Who makes the travel arrangements? Who are the traffickers? Should trafficked people avoid the police? Undoubtedly the 10 th Question to be answered is: 'what can I do?' More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment