Recommended Principles And Guidelines On Human Rights And Trafficking
Nov 24 2010
Download right click "save as"
This commentary provides an introduction to the Recommended Principles and Guidelines on Human Rights and Human Trafficking, commencing with a short overview of their development and purpose, outlining their scope and structure. This is followed by a brief analysis of their legal status, an issue that is revisited at various points throughout the commentary. For more information visit OHCHR Website.
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo