Work programme of the Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT)
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document outlines the work programme for UN.GIFT for 2008-2009 aimed at enabling the achievement of its objectives: (a) to reduce the vulnerability of potential victims and the demand for exploitation in all its forms; (b) to ensure adequate protection of and support for victims of trafficking; and (c) to support the efficient prosecution of criminals involved in trafficking.
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ICAT: The International Legal Frameworks Concerning Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012