Guiding principles on MoU between key stakeholders and law enforcement agencies
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Guiding Principles are intended to serve as a practical tool for stakeholders when developing counter-trafficking agreements. By stakeholders we understand all actors that are playing a role in combating and preventing human trafficking, from law enforcement agencies to specialized service providers, NGOs, trade unions, the judiciary, the prosecution services, faith based organizations, etc. More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime