First Regional Anti-Human Trafficking Conference in Eastern Africa: Vulnerabilities of Conflict and Post-Conflict Countries
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
Building on the existing commitment of East African countries to address the concerns of human trafficking, the "First Regional Anti-Human Trafficking Conference in Eastern Africa: Vulnerabilities of Conflict and Post-Conflict Countries" was held in Kampala, Uganda in June 2007 as part of the Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). The conference was organized by UNODC, the Eastern African Police Chief Cooperation Organization (EAPCCO), as well as Interpol and hosted by the Government of Uganda.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime