OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2010: Combating trafficking as modern-day slavery: A matter of rights, freedoms and security
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Annual Report is divided in four parts and deals with different aspects of the phenomenon, policies, actions, and challenges deriving from trafficking in women, men, and children for many different exploitative purposes. Part I "Trafficking in Human Beings as Modern-Day Slavery"; Part II "Joining Efforts to Tackle Trafficking in Human Beings"; Part III "Stepping Forward: Challenges and Future Perspectives"; Part IV of the report lists the references and an Annex recording the conferences and events attended by the SR and her Office in 2010. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation