OSCE Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation
Jan 12 2011
Download right click "save as"
The paper is based on the 3 rd and 5 th Alliance in Trafficking in Persons Conferences and aims to assist participating States to develop and implement national anti-trafficking policy in compliance with international obligations. The analysis focuses on the specifics of labour exploitation, particularly the identification, prevention and prosecution of offenders with the final goal of preventing trafficking and bringing justice to victims. The specific recommendations in this paper stem from the outcomes of the conferences mentioned above, as well as from the work of OSCE structures, NGOs, IGOs, national experts from the participating States and Partners for Co-operation. They are organized in three main areas of action: 1. investigation, law enforcement and prosecution; 2. prevention of trafficking in human beings; 3. protection and assistance. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011