CSO ASTRA Biannual Report 2006-2007
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The third biannual report aims to present the work of NGO ASTRA during 2006-2007. This period was marked by program and personal continuity, but also by an increased number of activities within all four ASTRA's programs. As a pioneer and leader in the anti-trafficking area in Serbia, we have had a serious task to keep to the standards which we have set since our early days both to ourselves and to others. When we look back, we may be satisfied with what we have accomplished, both in the area of prevention and direct victim assistance.More information about human trafficking on the website of ASTRA.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation