Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings
Jun 17 2010
Download right click "save as"
This study was implemented as part of the UN.GIFT Expert Group Initiative, as it seeks to produce guidance toward both short- and long-term results that will contribute to more effective prevention of human trafficking. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment