Work programme of the Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT)
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document outlines the work programme for UN.GIFT for 2008-2009 aimed at enabling the achievement of its objectives: (a) to reduce the vulnerability of potential victims and the demand for exploitation in all its forms; (b) to ensure adequate protection of and support for victims of trafficking; and (c) to support the efficient prosecution of criminals involved in trafficking.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment