Work programme of the Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT)
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document outlines the work programme for UN.GIFT for 2008-2009 aimed at enabling the achievement of its objectives: (a) to reduce the vulnerability of potential victims and the demand for exploitation in all its forms; (b) to ensure adequate protection of and support for victims of trafficking; and (c) to support the efficient prosecution of criminals involved in trafficking.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face