Handbook on Anti-Trafficking Data Collection in SEE
Sep 23 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is the second edition of the Handbook published in the course of the first phase of the DCIM project and contains a list of updated indicators for the collection of data on trafficking in human beings, which have been developed in cooperation with governmental partners from the South-Eastern Europe and in consultation with international experts and representatives of international and non-governmental organizations.More information about human trafficking on the website of ICMPD.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter