May 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
IOM Vienna and the U.S. Embassy Vienna jointly organized the panel discussion based on journalist E. Benjamin Skinner's book, titled "A Crime So Monstrous - Face to face with Modern-Day-Slavery" which describes human trafficking cases on four continents.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face