May 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
IOM Vienna and the U.S. Embassy Vienna jointly organized the panel discussion based on journalist E. Benjamin Skinner's book, titled "A Crime So Monstrous - Face to face with Modern-Day-Slavery" which describes human trafficking cases on four continents.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide