OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009: An agenda for change: Implementing the platform for action against human trafficking
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
The 2009 Annual Report provides an overview of the activities, achievements and challenges of the former Special Representative Eva Biaudet's entire three-year term in office. It sets out the agenda that has guided the Special Representative's work from 2007-2009, building upon the Platform for Action described in the 2007 Annual Report. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face