Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
Nov 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This book presents the first-ever comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the international law of human trafficking. Anne T. Gallagher calls on her experience working within the United Nations to chart the development of new international laws on this issue. This timely and groundbreaking work presents a resource for policymakers, advocates, practitioners, and scholars working in this controversial field. More information about this book in the Cambridge University Press Website.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework