Multi-Agency Synopsis of Mandates and Research Activities Related to Combating Human Trafficking
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The purpose of the document is to provide a synopsis of mandates and research activities of international organizations which work in the field of preventing and combating trafficking in human beings on a global level.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)