Challenges to the Implementation of the National Plan of Action Against Trafficking in Persons
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Brazilian branch of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT) was considered a turning point in the national assessment of the theme. Both the launching event, on the evening of 2 October 2007 as well as the technical discussions during the two-day seminar on 3-4 October 2007, enabled over 300 people from governmental authorities to civil society organizations to gather for high-level technical discussions on prevention, repression and assistance to victims.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework