Challenges to the Implementation of the National Plan of Action Against Trafficking in Persons
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Brazilian branch of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT) was considered a turning point in the national assessment of the theme. Both the launching event, on the evening of 2 October 2007 as well as the technical discussions during the two-day seminar on 3-4 October 2007, enabled over 300 people from governmental authorities to civil society organizations to gather for high-level technical discussions on prevention, repression and assistance to victims.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)