Human Trafficking Manual for Journalists
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This manual was created with the intention to offer all those who write or wish to write on the phenomenon of trafficking in women fundamental information on the problem itself, and give recommendations for writing, all for the purpose of the most precise possible presentation of the problem to the citizens, in the interest of women victims of trafficking and all the persons dealing with them. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French