ILO Guide to private Employment Agencies
Jul 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Guide provides guidance to national legislators in drafting legal frameworks in line with ILO Convention No. 181 and Recommendation No. 188. It is rich in many examples of country legislation from both developed and developing countries. It is a useful resource for national legislators and social partners to identify possible gaps in their legislation and to find appropriate solutions. The Guide provides an overview of regulatory and institutional requirements, so that countries can be free to adapt aspects of the legislation applicable to their own national situations.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish
- Targeting the sex buyer English
- Targeting the sex buyer Spanish
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- ILO Working paper Forced labour and human trafficking