Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual - developed by ILO and UNICEF under the UN Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking - seeks to aid governments, workers, employers, international, and non-governmental organizations that combat trafficking in children for labour, sexual and other exploitation. This is the first textbook that covers definitions of and approaches to child trafficking, and aims to outline the main concepts involved so that there is clarity and common understanding. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish
- Targeting the sex buyer English
- Targeting the sex buyer Spanish
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- ILO Working paper Forced labour and human trafficking