Recommended Principles and Guidelines on Human Rights and Human Trafficking
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Recommended Principles and Guidelines on Human Rights and Human Trafficking, have been developed in order to provide practical, rights-based policy guidance on the prevention of trafficking and the protection of victims of trafficking. Their purpose is to promote and facilitate the integration of a human rights perspective into national, regional and international anti-trafficking laws, policies and interventions. More about Human Trafficking on the website of the OHCHR.
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish
- Targeting the sex buyer English
- Targeting the sex buyer Spanish
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- ILO Working paper Forced labour and human trafficking