OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2008 Coordination and Reporting Mechanisms
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is the third Annual Report produced by the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings according to the requirements of OSCE Ministerial Council Decision No. 13/05 on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. The report draws on the knowledge and expertise of the staff of the Office of the Special Representative on the subject of trafficking in human beings in the participating States, acquired through many years of work in this field and numerous opportunities for direct engagement with anti-trafficking actors. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish
- Targeting the sex buyer English
- Targeting the sex buyer Spanish
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- ILO Working paper Forced labour and human trafficking