OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
Throughout 2009, OSCE action continued to derive strength and continuity from a process of constant interaction with the participating States - especially in countries where field operations are deployed. Tajikistan saw the inauguration of the OSCE Border Management Staff College. In Ukraine, the OSCE launched its largest-ever project to clean up the country's stock of a toxic rocket fuel component.The diversity of tasks and activities undertaken under the OSCE's mandate to build comprehensive, co-operative and indivisible security is striking. This Annual Report opens a window into the ambitions that lie at heart of this International Organization. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish
- Targeting the sex buyer English
- Targeting the sex buyer Spanish
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- ILO Working paper Forced labour and human trafficking