Trafficking in Persons: Global Patterns 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Report by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime is a first attempt to close the knowledge gap which exists for trafficking in persons. It uses information from open sources, both private and public, to map an impressionistic journey into global patterns of trafficking in persons. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish
- Targeting the sex buyer English
- Targeting the sex buyer Spanish
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- ILO Working paper Forced labour and human trafficking