Mar 16 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Ms. Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, launched an online discussion forum at the UN.GIFT.HUB website to solicit inputs from experts and stakeholders on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy”. The draft basic principles, as shared with the participants of the online discussion forum, are contained in Annex I. These principles are intended to serve as a useful guidance for States and practitioners on the content and scope of the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- EJWS A Very Private Business