Model Memorandum of Understanding
May 17 2011
Download right click "save as"
On 23 March 2011, the TF-THB held an Expert Seminar on a Model Memorandum of Understanding between law enforcement agencies and specialist service providers working with victims of human trafficking for sexual exploitation in the Baltic Sea Region. At the Expert Seminar a model MoU, translated into each of the 11 CBSS Member State's languages was presented and discussed. Experts from law enforcement agencies, specialist service providers and national coordinators engaged in productive discussions concerning the implementation of the Model MoU in national groupings and drew upon the international and regional knowledge of the UNODC and TF-THB, as well as the experience of Germany and Lithuania where similar MoUs are already in place.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking