Multi-Agency Synopsis of Mandates and Research Activities Related to Combating Human Trafficking
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The purpose of the document is to provide a synopsis of mandates and research activities of international organizations which work in the field of preventing and combating trafficking in human beings on a global level.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking