East Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking in Persons
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The UN.GIFT East Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking in Persons was held on 2 - 4 October 2007 in Bangkok, Thailand. The Workshop was jointly organized by the Royal Thai Government and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) with technical assistance from the Asia Regional Trafficking in Persons (ARTIP) project as one in a series of regional events.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Country Narratives J-M