Vienna Forum Criminal Justice
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
Criminal justice responses to human trafficking will be discussed in this paper to reflect the workshop objectives that will be addressed in the role play. These objectives include; the identification of trafficked victims, interviewing the victims, the use of interpreters in human trafficking investigations and victim-witness assistance and protection within the criminal justice system, including potential reactions to trauma and the health of victims of trafficking.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking