ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
Apr 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
The General Survey of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations reviews application in law and practice of ILO's eight fundamental Conventions (including Conventions No 29 and 105 on Forced Labour).
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking