Recommended Principles And Guidelines On Human Rights And Trafficking
Nov 24 2010
Download right click "save as"
This commentary provides an introduction to the Recommended Principles and Guidelines on Human Rights and Human Trafficking, commencing with a short overview of their development and purpose, outlining their scope and structure. This is followed by a brief analysis of their legal status, an issue that is revisited at various points throughout the commentary. For more information visit OHCHR Website.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ICAT Side Event: The Next Decade
- ICAT: The International Legal Frameworks Concerning Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012