Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Egypt
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, visited Egypt from 11 to 21 April 2010 at the invitation of the Government. The main objective of the mission was to examine all forms of trafficking in persons as may be prevalent in the country and to make recommendations to the Government in countering this growing phenomenon. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking