Join the global dialogue
Apr 04 2012
Download right click "save as"
What we do: We open the global dialogue to fight human trafficking. As part of the United Nations, we coordinate and connect the work of six international organizations to cooperate on projects dedicated to end human trafficking.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking