Register for the webinar on "Good Business Practices in Addressing Human Trafficking"
Join the discussion and register for our first webinar on 22 April 2013! All you have to do is fill in the online registration form. The webinar will take place at 10 am EST / 4 pm Geneva time (GMT +1) and is open to the public.
The Business Leader's Award to Fight Human Trafficking aims to identify and reward good business practices preventing and tackling human trafficking - an issue that has being increasingly recognized as a concern and risk for the corporate world. The webinar series aim to showcase nominated business initiatives of the first (2009-2010) and second (2011-2012) award cycles, in order to:
♦ share good practices, challenges and lessons learnt in preventing and mitigating risks of human trafficking within company's operation and supply chains;
♦ explore innovative business approaches contributing to elimination of human trafficking in the companies and communities.
- Ms. Ursula Wynhoven, United Nations Global Compact
- Ms. Ivana Schellongova, End Human Trafficking Now
- Mr. Carl Graziani, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, Safeway: Addressing human trafficking in complex supply chains;
- Mr. Tristan Forster, CEO, FSI Worldwide: Ethical labor supply and manpower management;
- Mr. Jeffrey Avina, Director, Citizenship, Microsoft: Leveraging core business knowledge to address human trafficking.
More information will be available closer to the date! Stay tuned!